How to enable Google Translate in Chrome?
It will be activated automatically. Then, if you’re on a page that isn’t in one of your predefined languages, a box will appear in the upper-right corner of your browser.
You have a choice of which language to translate into and you can check the box to always translate from that language.
Does Google Chrome translate automatically?
No, he doesn’t. However, in your browser settings you can activate the option to translate everything that is not in one of the languages you have chosen. Occasionally you might open a website in a different language, and if that’s the case, you can easily translate it to your preferred language in the settings.
Where is the google translate button?
When necessary, the Google Translate icon will appear on the far right of the address bar. Click on it to open the translation options.
How to install Google Translate?
It’s simple and fast, here’s how it’s done:
- In your Google Chrome browser, go to the Chrome Web Store
- Look for Google Translate in the extensions section
- When it appears in the search results, click ‘Add to Chrome’
- In the popup that appears, click ‘Add Extension’
- The installation process will begin, and when it’s done, you’ll see a notification to the right of the address bar.
We recommend the following items: