Download iTunes in Windows and Mac
iTunes is Apple’s original streaming app. In products like the iPhone and Mac, for example, it’s critical that users have access to millions of different pieces of content.
For those who use more than one device with iTunes, the ideal is to sign in to the account to activate the sound mode. In this way, it is possible to switch between devices while maintaining the same record on all of them, which guarantees greater security and continuity.
It is also important to mention that although it is native to Apple, the program can be installed on other computers, even those using Download iTunes in Windows, for example. In this way, its reach is much greater, since it helps more people have access to the platform.
How to Download iTunes for Windows
- Click the Download button on the sidebar.
- The iTunes page in the Microsoft Store will open. Click on the Get button.
- A pop-up message will appear and you have to give permission for the Microsoft Store to open up. Click Open Microsoft Store.
The Microsoft Store application will open, and you have to click on the Get button again.
- iTunes will download on your PC, then click on the Install button and the program will automatically install on your computer.
- If you already have an iTunes account, you can log in with your Apple ID and get instant access to your entire media library, otherwise, follow the instructions and create your account.
How to Uninstall iTunes
If you decide that iTunes isn’t for you, you can quickly remove it from your computer in 2 simple steps.
- Type Add or Remove Program is the Windows search bar.
- Scroll down until you see iTunes and click on the Uninstall button.
iTunes 12.10.11 for Windows (Windows 32 bit)